Sunday, September 5, 2010

Berlinda's house

Today was AWESOME AND FUN!!!! I went to Berlinda's house to do the french assessment with Cathy and Sarah. I forgot Berlinda's house number and i ended up walking the whole town houses to look for it. Took me a while though, anyways Irene, Dianne, Neha, Jenny, Samantha came over as well. We all ended up watching horror movies, first we watched the Ring, we all were screaming our ass off. I swear it was freaky, then we watched chucky, it wasnt scary which we ended up watching shutter. The worst horror movie, we couldn't stop screaming, i was like half covering my eyes in case something bad. Berlinda's house is awesome there is like a movie theater and we didn't do our evaluation for our french assessment. Oh wells we finish it one day~~

laters~~

No comments:

Post a Comment